[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Great Ethiopian and Guatemalans

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri May 1 20:33:20 CDT 2015

Hi Everybody,

We just added fiver great new coffees to our list. We hope you enjoy them.
Have a great weekend!

Guatemala Volcan de Fuego Guacatepeque
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-volcan-de-fuego-guacatepeque.html>
- A crowd pleaser cup, caramelized-sugar sweetness, and notes of almond and
pear. There's a honeyed mouthfeel, and mild brightness, along with
chocolate complexity in Full City roasts and beyond. City+ to Full City+.
Good for espresso.

Guatemala Finca Candelaria Bourboncito
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-finca-candelaria-bourboncito.html>
- This bourboncito separation from Candelaria has clean, citric to malic
brightness (and flavors), honey sweet, and a nice flavor of milk chocolate.
Great dual-use coffee. CIty to Full City+. Good for espresso.

Guatemala Antigua Pulcal Inteligente
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-antigua-pulcal-inteligente.html>
- This lot balances caramelized sugar sweetness with elegant acidity. Top
notes change with roast, lighter levels showing Asian pear and tart cherry,
ripe plum, apricot, and cacao bar at Full City. City to Full City+.

Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe Buna Ababa
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/ethiopia/ethiopia-yirga-cheffe-buna-ababa.html>
- has flavors of fresh citrus - meyer lemon, mandarin, tangelo. Beautiful
acidity and finish, this coffee opens up to stone fruit and tea flavors as
it cools. A nice rose water note in the background. City to City+.

Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe Dabub Matebya
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/ethiopia/ethiopia-yirga-cheffe-dabub-matebya.html>
- has bergamot, citrus, raw honey, floral jasmine, stone fruits, black tea
- Classic Yirga Cheffe all the way. As elegant as it is complex, this is an
ultra-clean example of south Ethiopia washed coffees. City to City+.

--
*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.