[Homeroast] Pod Capsules

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:12:30 CDT 2015

I started with a super automatic prior to discovering home roasting.  Nowadays, with a big Jura Capresso, a Moka pot, a Yama, and Sweet Maria's own Clever Coffee Dripper, and an inexpensive pod machine with make-your-own-pods-with-home-roast,   it turns out I use Clever Coffee dripper the most, the Yama the 2nd most, and don't really use the Jura very often.  Tastes change.