[Homeroast] Pod Capsules

Archeobob archeobob at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:06:10 CDT 2015

We’ve used super-autos at home for over a decade, purchasing our first from Sweet Marias. They make much better cups than (most) drip/brew machines since they grind, pack and express the brew in the same way an espresso machine does. Pods won’t even come close to the drink. Sure, autos are more expensive at the outset, but I’ll bet after spending the hundreds of dollars for those prepackaged pods for the lifetime of each machine, I’m way ahead of them.

Bob