[Homeroast] Pod Capsules and the Keurig

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:48:00 CDT 2015

Aeropress is simple enough for me to get in the afternoon at work too. I
know it wouldn't be the same for everyone, but it's not bad for me. Zass
DG169 and the AP with a water kettle make a simple and great afternoon
pick-me-up. And the cleanup is so easy.

If I only had a compost bin at work....

Jason
 --Getting into the gardening mood