[Homeroast] Pod Capsules

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:17:31 CDT 2015

Well, miKe, I read that article AFTER I bought it. SInce I (happily) live on a budget, I look for ways to make a bit of money now and then. I now realize that increasing age means that I just can't do the things I used to do a short while ago, so I've stopped the summertime yard sale searches for resale ideas.

However, I have one of those filters to use your own coffee, so hopefully that will appease my conscience. Or I could just send it to a landfill? No, actually I'd never do that.

Lynne
p.s. sorry for not trimming my emails - I use gmail on a Kindle and have not been able to figure out how to trim them here. Have looked, but it is still a mystery to me.