[Homeroast] Pod Capsules

Steve Jacobs steve.jacobs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 09:27:11 CDT 2015

I've tried using my home roasted coffee in k-cup refillable pods and wasn't
impressed with the strength of the coffee. The "copy protection" built into
the newer Keurig machines has been bypassed by taping a label up inside the
maker and one clone k-cup maker is distributing a little fake label that
you can clip permanently into place.

Personally, I prefer to boycott companies that do cruddy things like that
and force their customers to buy from them and no one else.

I've never been impressed with the quality of any prepackaged coffees,
especially the flavored ones that use artificial flavors to disguise stale
or low quality beans.

Life's too short to drink bad coffee.

Steve