[Homeroast] Pod Capsules

Ddubr75 ddubr75 at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 06:44:34 CDT 2015

Has there been any advancement/success in the use of aftermarket pods for the Keurig or similar coffee coffee makers?

I have read and heard about the hub bub regarding Keurig 2.0 how they made changes to that machine to prevent the use of counterfeit pods. And that too was overcome.

Anyway I do not want to test out all of the options for these. I do not have a machine to test any I would make.

I have the tools to make coffee a dozen other ways, not sure I would bother with the Keurig or similar maker, but friends have them and I want to see if what I roast suits them.

Thoughts on the pods folks?