[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 Roaster

Jim D Jones jamesdilsonjones at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 22:52:46 CDT 2015

I skimmed a few posts today, Mar 18, 2015, abut the Behmor roaster.  I've
been roasting with a Behmor for 3+ years or so.  I used a Hottop for a 1+
years in between. I love the both.  I go by sound of cracks and snaps alone
to judge roast levels. I am not sophisticated.  The Behmor, right now in
this instant, reminds me of a song from the past:  "Wild thing, I think I
love you".  It gives such delightfully consistent roasts and has no
cool-down wait between roasts.  Rock on, Home Coffee Roasting.

--
Jim D Jones