[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 Plus Err 7

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Mar 17 20:39:09 CDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 06:56:08PM -0400, Ddubr75 wrote:
> Never resisting the urge to reveal my ignorance, does one need to
> wait until the daily emailing of submissions to this roasting group
> or can on access these submissions in realtime?

You must be setup for batch mode, where the list server collects new
messages into a batch to send to you.  The alternative is to have a
copy of each message sent to you as they arrive at the server.  Some
people really dislike the greater number of emails this produces; I
would have to confess that I've always imagined that they must lack a
decent mail client, or didn't know how to setup sorting rules for the
list(s).  But I guess that it could be merely a matter of taste, like
adulterating perfectly nice coffee with various additives.  :-/

--
A craftsman is defined by his ability to tell bad from good,
good from better. If I had no basis on which to do that,