[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 Plus Err 7

Ddubr75 ddubr75 at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 17:56:08 CDT 2015

This is my third Behmor over the last several years. Each one has been a little more advanced than the previous one. My trial roasts on this 1600 plus were as directed the 1/4# size.

During the first roast I received an Err7. I let it col and waited about an hour and tried again, once again received an Err7.

Has any one else experienced this problem right out of the box. I submitted a tech support message to Behmor, however they did no have the Err7 listed as an option on the trouble call menu.

I guess I will sleep on it and see what info comes in from this group or my trouble call to Behmor Tec Support.

Never resisting the urge to reveal my ignorance, does one need to wait until the daily emailing of submissions to this roasting group or can on access these submissions in realtime?