[Homeroast] Behmor Noob

Dave ddubr75 at aol.com
Sun Mar 15 17:35:25 CDT 2015

Awaiting receipt of my third Behmor 1600. I actually am encouraged by hearing you are burning batches ( though I do feel bad for you), the previous two versions of Behmor prior to the "Plus" would not even fully roast (City) a one pound batch.

Sound advice from the earlier responder, increase batch size for sure and pick a less aggressive profile.

Been roasting for over 25 years, enjoying the growth of SM over these years to boot.

I feel confident you will get the hang of it soon... Roast on!

Sent from my iPad