[Homeroast] Behmor Noob

Clark Barclay pedestriancoffee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 03:41:04 CDT 2015

I just got the Behmor 1600 plus from SM, and have already burned a couple
pounds trying to figure it out.

For some reason no matter what program I choose, the second crack seems to
come right from the first crack, leaving me with no time to pull it unless
I let it hit first crack as it cools, but then it's way too cinnamon
roasted since some beans won't even get to 1C.

When I was air roasting there was always a very clear 2-4 minutes break
between cracks.

Any advice? I must be missing something here...

Thanks,
Clark

--
*Pedestrian*