[Homeroast] CC Hack?

Frank Parth frank at fparth.com
Fri Mar 13 12:42:01 CDT 2015

I don't know if it's tied to any SM hacks, but the Wells Fargo card that I use to order from them had about $8000 in three charges within the space of two weeks in January. Like usual, I was overseas at the time (Saudi Arabia) and didn't notice it right away. The card has been replaced and I'm now out any money, but it's a PITA to deal with.

Frank Parth