[Homeroast] Winter Roasting

John M. Howison johnmhowison at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:36:38 CST 2015

No problem for me, as the Fresh Roast 500, with two roasts per day, usually
serves my household adequately.  Used in the kitchen, it does not produce
enough smoke to activate alarms.  The household loves the aroma.  Gives me
more control over the roasting process than larger-capacity roasters
promise.   A roast wants hardly fifteen minutes.  I wait at least a half
hour before beginning a second roast, believing that letting the roaster
cool promises a longer life for the device, already several years old.  I
control the roasting process by sight, sound and aroma, adjusting
temperature and fan speed accordingly.  We think we enjoy great coffee.

--
Contra muros, mater rubicolla