[Homeroast] Tradition offering

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Tue Mar 3 23:11:27 CST 2015

Winter? What winter? The pacific northwest has been uncharacteristically
sunny and dry.  I've coped by doing more roasting than normal and shipping
gifts off to relatives.

On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 06:19:33PM -0800, Justin Schwarz wrote:
> Hello fellow list members thought I could spread some aloha spirit. Just won a lei from aloha island lei company and would like it to go to someone in need of a dose of the islands.
>
> In order to keep this coffee related please tell us all how you are overcoming outdoor roasting this winter, what challenges you have had and best solutions you have come up with.
>
> Reply on list please!
> I'll choose someone by 8pm tomorrow
>
> -Justin
>
> If there is anything worth doing, it's worth doing right.

      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity
The beauty of the tiger is outside, the beauty of the human is inside.
    ~ http://someoneoncetoldme.com/gallery/11012008