[Homeroast] Vietnamese coffee

Frank Parth fparth at icloud.com
Tue Jun 30 06:44:57 CDT 2015

No problem. I’ve had the same coffee and it is very sweet.

I picked up a couple of the Vietnamese coffee makers, those small tin drippers that sit on top of a cup and slowly, very slowly, drip coffee into a cup. I’ve had to grind the beans almost to a Turkish grind to get the same slowness. It can take 5-10 minutes for a cup of coffee doing it this way.