[Homeroast] Quest M3

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 23:09:47 CDT 2015

Just an update on the Quest repair and high praise for one of the
patriarchs of this list. After 2 weeks the new heating coils finally
arrived from Taiwan. One look at them and I knew it would be hopeless for
me to even try to install them myself. Not only was the task so beyond my
limited abilities. The task itself was so frustrating that I would have
gladly turned the M3 into a death ray machine and single handed I would
have knocked out the entire PNW.
Enter MiKe McKoffee. Mike is preparing to open his third coffee shop in 2
weeks. He has been working around the clock to bring the new shop in on
time. Yet he graciously offered to help me.Of course what should have been
a half hour job turned into a 2 1/2 hr job. MiKe kept his cool better than
I did. The roaster is repaired and is busily roasting as I type this.
If more people were like MiKe the world would be an infinitely better
place. Thanks Mike.