[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: 8 new ones
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Mon Jun 15 20:20:49 CDT 2015
We added some great new coffee over the weekend. We hope you enjoy them.
Bolivia Organic Caranavi Imperial
- date sugar sweetness, notes of dried apricot/raisin and a
hazelnut-chocolate flavor in the finish.
Bolivia Organic Taypipla Estate
- base sweetness of brown sugar is topped with notes of dried berries,
black currant, and dark chocolate.
Colombia Inza de Cauca
- fruit flavors and acidity, along with burned sugars and fine dark
chocolate. Good for espresso too.
Panama Horqueta La Gloria Estate
- cane juice backed by bittering cacao notes, roasted almond and a pleasant
Kenya Gatundu Karinga AA
- concord grape, plum, black currant and deep brown sugar sweetness. All
the exotic Kenya flavor without extreme citric brightness. Good for
Kenya Kiamabara Kii Peaberry
- loaded with pink grapefruit and fresh orange juice, cane sugar/simple
syrup sweetness, and floral citrus oil.
Sumatra Lintong Dolok Sanggul
- great rustic syrupy sweetness, cinnamon bark and black tea. Malty roast
taste, and fruited chocolate.
Tanzania Mara Tarime
- sweet and bittersweet notes, features blackberry fruit, bakers chocolate
bittersweet flavor, with a spiced accent. Exceeded our expectations at both
light and darker roast levels.
More information about the Homeroast