[Homeroast] Help with Quest

Dave Huddle 137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:32:35 CDT 2015

Many years ago, a local coffee roaster and green bean seller here in
Columbus (he's since moved to Oakland, CA) brewed me a 'demonstration' cup
of robusta.     If he'd told me the brew was made from ground tractor tires
used in a feed lot, I might have believed him .   NASTY stuff.

Dave

PS:  I still buy all my beans and equipment from this un-named merchant.