[Homeroast] Help with Quest

Brad Byford bbyford at charter.net
Fri Jun 12 12:13:35 CDT 2015

I had a batch of robusta that tasted like goodyear tires and I took part of it to make pencil holders as gifts... Just buy a cool coffee mug and fill it 3/4 of the way up with the beans and you stick your pencils and pens in it. They stand up straight and it's pretty pleasing to the eye. The other part of the batch I'm planning on using as stain for furniture and earthy looking dye for tshirts and the like. You may have to reroast them to get them to stain level. When you use them as a stain you can use neatsfoot oil or tea tree oil as a medium for your grounds to mix it with. Fun with useless coffee:)
Brad Byford

Sent from my iPhone