[Homeroast] Any DP offerings

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Jun 9 21:40:34 CDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 08:49:27PM -0400, Dennis True wrote:
> Are there any DP offerings currently?

Says 2 DP, 1 pulp natural (in the right column "Shop By" section), and
you can click on those categories to view the matching lots.

(okay, curiosity hit.  two Yemens, and boy are those pricey this year!
and the pulp natural is from Tanzania.  wait, Tanzania?)

--
We need to remember that security is a transitive verb:
we secure something against something or someone...