[Homeroast] Help with Quest

Dhananjaya djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net
Fri Jun 5 12:42:20 CDT 2015

Barry, Molly Yen is very helpful and they can get the elements to you fairly quickly. Although I got mine from SM I did order some
replacement screws and basket from them. There is a noticeable reply lag due to the geography.

It was a bit of a pain. I don't have any photos - too busy trying to figure out how to get things out properly. I do remember
thinking "Why don't they make these wiring to the elements longer so you could unscrew them outside" - I was having problems
reaching in to get the nut off. Then I saw that one side (the one I would have a problem with) was long enough to draw the element
out while wired and then remove the nut, and the other one I was able to undo the nut while attached. Also IIR I did not have to
remove other electrical parts, which I thought I would at first.

Unfortunately I'm at that age where I remember taking them out, but details are very foggy. IIR I believe I only had to remove the
outer circle screws at the front, not the inner ones. And of course I had to remove the lower back panel.

Good luck! If I did it, you surely can, but you'll need a little patience.