[Homeroast] Help with Quest

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:44:14 CDT 2015

Ivan I guess you have been following the thread. SM is out of the coils. I
went all over Portland looking for one. They are not available here. Byron
told me to get in touch with the manufacturer in Taiwan. Did so and will
order 2. MiKe offered to help me put it in. If you remember I am the member
who is so mechanically inept: that if my car starts making funny noises I
repair the car my turning my car radio volume up. I am slowly regaining my
composure now after that original panic and lost day worrying about the
whole thing. I have a Behmor for back-up. Just don't remember how to use it
. Or for that matter where I stored it. It's hard getting old.