[Homeroast] Help with Quest

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Jun 4 13:27:39 CDT 2015

Hi Barry,
Coffee Shrub does sell replacement heating elements but unfortunately, they
are out of stock right now. It would probably be quicker for you to order
one directly from the supplier in Taiwan. Please email Molly Yen at Quest.
She's very helpful but expect a little delay in response time due to the
time difference.

*Molly Yen*
*questm3roaster at gmail.com <questm3roaster at gmail.com>*

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Brian Kamnetz <bkamnetz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Barry, I was curious and googled around a bit. I found an interesting
> forum. You might already know all this, but just in case, I will post the
> link:
>

> http://coffeegeek.com/forums/coffee/homeroast/597542?LastView=1366125039&Page=5
>
> On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Dhananjaya <
> djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net> wrote:
>
> > One heating element has gone bad on you. I recently went through this.
> > Coffee Shrub has the elements, I believe $25 apiece. Only had
> > one bad one but replaced both and saved the still working one as a
> > temporary backup for next time.

*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street