[Homeroast] Coffee Blends

Michael Smith mas139 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 13:54:08 CDT 2015

To All,

I didn't know how to Start a new thread so I thought I would just reply to
this thread.

I'm fairly new to coffee roasting and have a Behmor.  I am pretty satisfied
with what I am producing with single origin species presently.

I wonder if the group would be willing to share their experience in making
blends of coffee beans and roasting them in the Behmor to their
satisfaction.

Michael