[Homeroast] light roasts > RE: Boot Coffee

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 12:39:38 CDT 2015

Kill flame and initially MAX air flow to flush heat from drum (typically I'm
coming form 70-75% air), then drop air else it adds too much convection. And
of course before stalls adding some flame back... It does take practice,
especially with max size batches like I do!

It was much easier to do years ago with my dual boosted variable voltage
controlled split wired Caffe' Rosto!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/