[Homeroast] Boot Coffee

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Wed Jul 29 07:49:44 CDT 2015

Roughly speaking that is about how I would consider my general nature of
roasting.   Not having quite the thermal mass in my smaller (1.5 lb)
roaster I don't quite cut back to 30% at and entry into 1st, but it is
significant.  Probably 50-55%.  And similar near to maximum heat
application at the beginning and then max to 1st. OTOH, the couple times
I've roasted on my Royal #5 (it is mainly for cocoa) it is indeed way
back to 20-25% or you are blowing right through to 2nd.

Nice info.  Thanks for sharing.