[Homeroast] Boot Coffee

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:00:00 CDT 2015

Thank you, Ricky, for your detailed response!  I'm always learning and benefited greatly from your response to the Boot Video. zi'm using a controllable popper with Bean Temperature Probe, but no Environment Temp Sensor.  No Trier, either, but am thinking about that.  My popper has a variable heat control, but I can't relate its position to % power in any simple way.  Nevertheless, I'm hearing stuff I hadn't heard before and am eager to employ it!
Happy Roasting,
robert yoder