[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: new ones from Kenya and Laos

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jul 24 16:04:04 CDT 2015

Hello Everyone. We just added two new coffees to the list. We hope you
enjoy them. Have a great weekend!

*Kenya Nyeri Hill AA*
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/kenya-nyeri-hill-aa> - has bright and
tart notes of orange or grapefruit juice. As it cools, sugar sweetness
builds with caramel and candied citrus peel. Cookie-like flavors are sensed
up-front.  Flavor notes unfold as the temperature dips, and the finish is
suffused with faint citrus and berry notes. This is one of our more bodied
Kenyas, and is a great candidate for Kenya espresso.

*Laos Paksong Hills*
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/laos-paksong-hills> - is Brazil-like
in many ways. Flavors of raw sugars and walnut play off each other and are
held together by a mild, tea-like acidity. Sweetness is bumped up a notch
as the cup cools, and the coffee finishes with faint notes of cacao nib and
raw tobacco off in the distance.
--
*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.