[Homeroast] Green Coffee List

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Wed Jul 22 13:00:37 CDT 2015

As far as input goes, can you explain why there is a relatively short
time limit on cart contents?  It's been that way as long as I can recall
(years).   It so frustrating to take time putting things in my cart to
come back a few hours later and find it empty and have to start all
over.  It's sort of like lingering over a good cup of coffee vs rushing
it down.   The later gets the job done but the former is so much more
pleasurable.

How long is the cache BTW before it clears.

John