[Homeroast] Green Coffee List

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Wed Jul 22 11:15:37 CDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 06:14:08PM -0700, John Nanci wrote:
> No sniveling here to my mind.  Just honest input as to what and does
> not work for their tried and true customers.  They are not mind
> readers and only know if people speak out.

Yep.  Perhaps Mike meant to say that the feedback gets where it needs
to go more quickly if you submit it directly, as from the old contact
page, but last time I looked...

> Bryon, FYI, the 'green coffee' link in the text in the main page is
> giving a 404 error.

...guess what contact page wasn't working (may have been fixed, that was
a while ago)?  A lot of the 404s are due to most of the old content
being moved from www.sweetmarias.com to legacy.sweetmarias.com, with
only some of the links being updated.  If you're trying to get to one
of these older pages and hit a 404, try editing the URL to use "legacy"
rather than "www" (and maybe plain ol' http: rather than https:, I
think).  I know that was where the archives were hiding, for example.

--
Passport brilliantly combines the kludgey and unstable nature of NIS+
with the insecurity of the trusted hosts concept to produce