[Homeroast] Green Coffee List

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Tue Jul 21 20:32:59 CDT 2015

Thank you to everyone for your input. We really do appreciate your feedback
and welcome any criticism as it can only make our site better. Please email
us at info at sweetmarias.com with suggestions and feedback. We'll address
everything as soon as we can. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we
really look forward to offering you a much better way to shop and view
coffees.

BTW, the link on the main page has been fixed. Thanks for the heads up,
John.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 6:14 PM, John Nanci <john at chocolatealchemy.com>
wrote:

> No sniveling here to my mind.  Just honest input as to what and does not
> work for their tried and true customers.  They are not mind readers and
> only know if people speak out.
>
> I think Bryon said they were working on a search feature that would output
> as a list.   Something but not quite the same.  I'm not sure what I would
> search on to see what is in stock with descriptions.
>
> Bryon, FYI, the 'green coffee' link in the text in the main page is giving
> a 404 error.
>
> John
>
> On 7/21/2015 5:20 PM, miKe mcKoffee wrote:
>
>> OMG the List has disintegrated to new lows starring snivel reruns about
>> the
>> new website! Ok I'll agree having a "list view" option versus grid with
>> pictures (option is on their Coffee Shrub website) does make quick
>> scanning
>> all available coffees faster. They did say they're working to implement
>> it.
>>   Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
>> www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
>> URL to Rosto mods, FrankenFormer, some recipes etc:
>> http://www.mckoffee.com/
>>
>> Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must
>> first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal
>> enlightenment
>> found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone
>> before.
>>
>> Sweet Maria's List - Searchable Archives http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/

> ---

*Byron Dote*