[Homeroast] Green Coffee List

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Jul 21 20:14:08 CDT 2015

No sniveling here to my mind.  Just honest input as to what and does not
work for their tried and true customers.  They are not mind readers and
only know if people speak out.

I think Bryon said they were working on a search feature that would
output as a list.   Something but not quite the same.  I'm not sure what
I would search on to see what is in stock with descriptions.

Bryon, FYI, the 'green coffee' link in the text in the main page is
giving a 404 error.

John