[Homeroast] Green Coffee List

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 19:20:33 CDT 2015

OMG the List has disintegrated to new lows starring snivel reruns about the
new website! Ok I'll agree having a "list view" option versus grid with
pictures (option is on their Coffee Shrub website) does make quick scanning
all available coffees faster. They did say they're working to implement it.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/