[Homeroast] Green Coffee List

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Jul 21 17:31:02 CDT 2015

Yeah, to this day I miss the way it used to be...and wow, I had not seen
the photos and am with Dhananjaya.  The pictures don't let me scan for
information, which is what I personally go for.    More and more
'pretty' is getting in the way of efficient in recent web designs.

I loved the ease of quick views for tasting notes from a list of
coffees.  I can't even see everything SM has now in one place and you
have to dig down just to see if you have the faintest interest. Really
kills my impulse buy reaction.

And my $0.02.