[Homeroast] Green Coffee List

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Tue Jul 21 16:09:34 CDT 2015

Thanks for your feedback on this. We plan on adding better search
functionality in the near future that will allow you to view coffees as a
list and sort them by category as well. We are working hard behind the
scenes to make our website easier to use so we really appreciate your
patience with this.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Dhananjaya <
djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net> wrote:

> Can we PLEASE have the green coffee list format available again? The
> pictures are pretty but don't do anything for me as far as
> looking for coffee goes and make browsing much harder.
>
> Just my 2 cents. Thanks!

*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com