[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Two New Brazils

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Mon Jul 20 17:48:09 CDT 2015

Hey there. We hope you had a great weekend. We just added two new Brazilian
coffees. Enjoy!

*Brazil Araponga -Fazenda Serra do Bone*
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/brazil-araponga-fazenda-serra-do-bone>
- offers the sweetness of light brown sugar that is countered by the
pleasant bittering flavor of cocoa nibs. The orange-like brightness is just
a footnote to these powerful roast flavors, forming a classic Brazilian
taste profile. Rustic sweetness intensifies as the cup cools. This is a
nice selection for Single Origin espresso shots as well.

*Brazil Dry-Process Fazenda Cachoeira Alta*
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/brazil-dry-process-fazenda-cachoeira-alta>
- The brewed coffee has a heavy body, and this viscous nature adds heft to
sweet fruit notes throughout the cooling cup. It's a rustic coffee, with
much in the way pectin sugar and fruited notes with date sugar, dried
pineapple, dried fig, and dark plum. It's a complex cup, and refined one
too, putting this Brazil into a league of it's own. We recommend City+
roasts will cup great and roasting darker than Full City will work great as
an S.O. espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*
www.sweetmarias.com