[Homeroast] Cadillac vs Yugo

Starfinder Stanley drstarfinder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:38:11 CDT 2015

My understanding is that the sigri plantation in Papua New Guinea is planted with jbm stock, and that is one of my perennial favorite staple beans. A bit hard to find though. Kona extra fancy? Pricey but not as bad as jbm, similar mild island flavor?  Not that I've had much jbm, mind you.
Sent from my iPhone
Starfinder