[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: this batch has a Gesha and 2 dry-processed Ethiopias

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jul 10 13:03:35 CDT 2015

Hello Everyone. It's Friday and we hope you had a great week. We just added
five new coffees that we hope you enjoy. This batch includes a Colombia
Gesha and two dry-processed Ethiopias.

*Cameroon Mifi Bamboutos Mountain
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/cameroon-mifi-bamboutos-mountain>* -
has pleasant body with brown sugar sweetness and roasted barley notes. A
nice savory-sweet mix of baked sweet yam and raw sugar is furnished as it
cools. Nutmeg-spiced finish.

*Colombia Finca Monte Verde Gesha
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/colombia-finca-monte-verde-gesha>* -
has a weighty mouthfeel, like apple juice, and refreshing acidity that adds
to the tactile impression. It's truly a refreshing cup with a whole host of
fruit notes with 'tea' flavors. This coffee is clean as they come, brisk
like the flavors found in the cup, and the finish coming to a point.

*El Salvador Finca Matalapa Guayabo
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/el-salvador-finca-matalapa-guayabo>* -
has a chocolatey thickness that is like dark chocolate torte, along with a
bittering cacao flavor and hints of roasted almond and pistachio. This is a
classic mild Central American coffee profile.

*Ethiopia Dry Process Yirg Adado Sulula
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/ethiopia-dry-process-yirg-adado-sulula>*
- has dried blueberry notes, as in blueberry granola. Initial cocoa nib
flavor passes into the complex sweetness of raw demerara sugar. Dried
apricots assert themselves, with suggestions of mango as well. We find this
coffee to really bloom in aromatics with a long post-roast rest of 2-3 days.

*Ethiopia Dry Process Yirg Buufata Konga
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/ethiopia-dry-process-yirg-buufata-konga>*
- is top-loaded with fruit notes of peach jam, chocolate-dipped strawberry,
and lychee hints, accented by sweet spices cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom.
It's a well-bodied cup, which carries a sweetness of date sugar and
molasses long in the aftertastes. This is a coffee that will keep the
descriptive adjectives rolling!

--
*Byron Dote*
www.sweetmarias.com