[Homeroast] Cadillac vs Yugo

Howard B howardbandy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 20:18:42 CDT 2015

I am drinking a Blue Mountain Mavis Bank I roasted a few days ago.  I
roasted it in a Behmor.  The roast is light -- around city.  It is a very
nice coffee -- rich and smooth, good even a few hours after brewing, good
down to room temperature.

To my taste, it compares well with one of my favorites -- Guatemala
Acatenango Gesha (which is available at Sweet Maria) -- also roasted
light.

In my opinion, the Gesha is worth its price, but the Blue Mountain is not.

Best regards,
Howard