[Homeroast] Cadillac vs Yugo

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 18:52:39 CDT 2015

A good Mexico is sometimes called a "poor man's Kona" aka similar to an Island Profile coffee aka JBM is also an Island Profile coffee.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone before.