[Homeroast] Zassenhaus Knee Mill adjustment fix

Ken Schillinger Ken at whidbey.com
Sun Jul 5 20:10:14 CDT 2015

Just wondering if anyone here has come up with a simple way to keep the
adjustment nut on the Zassenhaus Knee Mill from moving around, short of
drilling, tapping, and installing a set screw. The only time I use it is
when we are without electricity, or if I happen to go camping. It seems that
my first ZASS was much better about the nut staying where I put it, on this
one it moves all over the place. I did think about using a thread setting
adhesive, but would like to be able to change grinds.

Thanks, Ken

"Learning makes a man fit company for himself." - Thomas Fuller