[Homeroast] Gesha Acatenango Guatemala

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Jul 3 21:58:47 CDT 2015

Oops that was supposed to be 423f! (I have a 20f offset on my USRC 3k) Yeah
403f would be barely into 1st. The lowest drop I've currently used is 416f
which was last year's Gesha Acatenango and previously Esmeralda Gesha.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/