[Homeroast] Gesha Acatenango Guatemala

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Jul 3 13:59:35 CDT 2015

New crop is in and I have some on the way again. Tom's review says NOT for
espresso. I'll disagree with the caveat agree not for usual espresso
equipment. However if you have a machine capable of pressure profiled shots
like my Vesuvius at home or our new GS3 MP Strada, and know how to use them,
straight shots of (properly) light roasted Gesha can be mind blowing
exquisite.

Same goes for other not usually for espresso coffees like the shot of 403f
roasted 10 day rested Ethiopia DP Konga I just pulled and savoring the
linger as I type...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/