[Homeroast] Five New Coffees

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jan 30 18:42:19 CST 2015

Hello Everyone,
Welcome to your weekend and welcome to five new coffees including a new
workshop blend. Enjoy!

Workshop #34 - Ewe Tu
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/others/blends/espresso-workshop-34-ewe-tu.html>,
is the first blend of 2015, which is the Year of the Sheep in the Chinese
Zodiac chart. A blend of washed Ethiopia and Papua New Guinea coffees, this
is an espresso on the wilder side, syrupy sweet, and loaded with chocolate
complexity.

Burundi Kibande Ruyaga
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/burundi/burundi-kibande-ruyaga.html>
is our latest new crop Africa coffee, and strikes a nice balance between
honeyed sweetness and lemon-like acidity in the light roast ranges.

Guatemala Huehuetenango Xinabajul Peaberry
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-huehuetenango-xinabajul-peaberry.html>
cups with cleanliness, flavors of apple and caramel, and works great all
the way into 2nd snaps. A really nice later arrival Guatemala.

Guatemala Antigua Finca Cabrejo
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-antigua-finca-cabrejo.html>.
One of the most balanced and Guatemalas we purchase, not to mention
versatile in the roaster, and in brew method. Hopefully we can keep this
one going for another few weeks yet!

Papua New Guinea Bauka Ginipa
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/indonesia-and-asia/papua-new-guinea/papua-new-guinea-bauka-ginipa.html>
is the newest PNG. All of the Bauka Plantation coffees we bought this year
have been unique from one to the next, and this coffee continues that
streak, with complex molasses sugars and roasted barley tea flavors.

--
*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.