[Homeroast] Roasters for Blind Folks

Claus Thøgersen thoeglist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 02:52:18 CST 2015

i have been using a behmor since  ' 2009. if it is possible to get the original behmor iit is in my view the best roaster. the problem is the new safety feature where you have to press a button within 30 seconds, to avoid that the roaster starts the cooling cycle' this makes it almost impossible for a blind person to use the behmor' '

Sendt fra mit focus 40 display