[Homeroast] Gene Cafe problems

David F Ehrenkranz daveehr at mac.com
Thu Jan 29 01:14:34 CST 2015

Phil,
Thanks for the encouragement. If and when it gets too bad and I can't  find a local place to fix it I will consider doing it myself. Certainly Batch Coffee seems like they are supportive of folks doing it themselves.

For now I will not roast more than one batch until the unit has cooled down. I commonly would roast two or three batches consecutively. I have had my GC sine November of 2012 and have roasted 126 Lbs of coffee thus far.

dave