[Homeroast] Gene Cafe problems

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 21:07:30 CST 2015

Hi Dave,

In the event you can't find a shop to do the work, I thought I would pass along my experience.

About six months ago I purchased and installed a new heater for my then 6 year old Gene Cafe.  It took about 30 minutes if I recall correctly.  The step-by-step instructions were perfect and idiot proof (I was successful after all.)

Sent from my cell phone