[Homeroast] testing

David F Ehrenkranz daveehr at mac.com
Wed Jan 28 17:19:27 CST 2015

Well luckily I seem to have passed the test and am again receiving emails from the forum. But for you who missed the original test you redeem yourselves by answering my call for help re: my  Gene Cafe problems.

"I have a Gene Cafe that is beginning to act up. Recently it has started to sometimes not reach the desired temperature before cycling down and then back up, etc. Sometimes it goes a degree or two before cycling down. The problem seems to be happening with more frequency.

Can anyone recommend someplace in Portland OR to get help with the Gene Cafe?

dave"