[Homeroast] Behmor in a box?

Hank Arnold hankarnold at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 06:48:01 CST 2015

Interesting thought Brian....but I couldn't imagine putting a box over
the Behmor, it gets pretty darn hot....although when's there's a will
there's a way.

The issue with the Temp is really just at start up of the unit....if
you keep it 'inside', and fire it up as soon as bringing it outside
you shouldn't have a problem with it's Temp Override.

Hank